terça-feira, 30 de maio de 2017

Queen: These Are The Days Of Our Lives - 1991.

Sometimes I get to feelin'
I was back in the old days - long ago
When we were kids, when we were young
Things seemed so perfect - you know?
The days were endless, we were crazy - we were young
The sun was always shinin' - we just lived for fun
Sometimes it seems like lately - I just don't know
The rest of my life's been - just a show.
Those were the days of our lives
The bad things in life were so few
Those days are all gone now but one thing is true -
When I look and I find I still love you.
You can't turn back the clock, you can't turn back the tide
Ain't that a shame?
I'd like to go back one time on a roller coaster ride
When life was just a game
No use sitting and thinkin' on what you did
When you can lay back and enjoy it through your kids
Sometimes it seems like lately I just don't know
Better sit back and go - with the flow
Cos these are the days of our lives
They've flown in the swiftness of time
These days are all gone now but some things remain
When I look and I find - no change
Those were the days of our lives yeah
The bad things in life were so few
Those days are all gone now but one thing's still true
When I look and I find, I still love you,
I still love you.

Songwriters:
BRIAN MAY, FREDDIE MERCURY, JOHN DEACON, ROGER TAYLOR

Read more: Queen - These Are The Days Of Our Lives Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

Nenhum comentário:

A importância de debater o PIB nas eleições 2022.

Desde o início deste 2022 percebemos um ano complicado tanto na área econômica como na política. Temos um ano com eleições para presidente, ...